Tyler Jankowski, Assistant Photo Editor
These photos are of some of the Lewis University students participating in intramural wiffleball. Wiffleball is like baseball, but without the metal or wood bats and baseball. The students competed in the season from February 24-27.
1. The Buccaneers huddle up before the game to discuss batting order and where they will play in the field.
2. Sophomore Nick Kaminski stands in the batter’s box waiting for the upcoming pitch.
3. Junior nursing major Danielle Kita looks for the perfect pitch during her at bat. Kita stated, “I had so much fun playing with this team!”
4. Sophomore Alex Dewitt delivers the pitch to the batter.
5. Sophomores Kevin Neitzel, Alex Kwiatkowski (both aviation students) celebrate an out while teammate Tanya Kaminski looks on.
6. After reaching base safely, Blake Wyderski has a smile on his face as Kaminski, Neitzel, and Kwiatkowski look on.