Intimate Apparel cast members held a talkback immediately following their performance at the Phillip Lynch Theatre on Feb. 21 to answer any questions the crowd had about the performance.
1. Stage crew members Adam Smetana, junior computer science major, Rachel Tau, sophomore theatre major, Kamil Borowski, freshman psychology major, Annie Martello, freshman theatre major and Melissa Chicola theatre major, answer questions about stage design and audio production.
2. The “Intimate Apparel” cast and crew get together on stage after the show to answer the audience’s questions about the performance and characters.
3. Kenya Horton, junior theatre major, tells the audience that she relates to her character through her personal experience of taking care of her younger sister.
4. The audience stayed after the performance to ask the cast questions about the characters, script, props and costume design.
5. Erika Young, junior biology major, Sabra Thomas, junior theatre major, Kenya Horton, junior theatre major, Kate O’Neil and sophomore studio art and computer graphics major tell the audience about the costume design for the show.
6. Kaw Aan Panama, freshman theatre major, tries to find the best way to answer an audience member’s question about his love scene in the play. Panaama responsed, “It is what it is.”
7. The audience seemed impressed by the antique inspired stage props. The antique picture on the vanity was a picture of the director’s great grandfather.
8. The director answered the audience’s questions on stage design and how they chose the props on set, like these vintage patterned fabrics.
9. Kate O’Neil, sophomore studio art and computer graphics major, hangs up her costume for the night.
10. After the audience clears out of the theatre, the cast and crew get together to share their reaction to the play plus how they feel about their character’s roles in “Intimate Apparel.”