Published on September 24th, 2012 | by Eric Hernandez
The PULSE provides students with laser tag fun
Eric Hernandez, Photographer
The PULSE, a student run organization that organizes and hosts on campus activities, brought laser tag to Lewis on Sept. 18, 2012. Students had the opportunity to play a fun filled game of laser tag from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the university green.
From the pictures above by Hernandez:
1. Lewis Students fight to be the last one standing in this free-for-all laser tag match.
2. Two teams battle it to see who comes out on top in this laser tag match.
3. Teams get in position to start the laser tag match.
4. Lewis students participate in a fun and competitive game of laser tag hosted by The PULSE.
5. Mass communications major Brian McClellan (Junior) takes aim as he lays hidden from enemy players.
6. Junior Brian Lochner partners up with another student as they try to shoot down enemy laser taggers.
7. Aviation Administration major Graham Ritz (Junior) peeks around the corner as sophomore Jamie Juarez shoots to cover him.
8. Sophomore Jamie Juarez and Aviation Administration major Graham Ritz (Junior) take aim on another victim.
9. Aviation major Richard Wrangle Jr. (Freshman) tries to flank air traffic control major Joseph Malott (Senior).
10. Sophomore Jamie Juarez tries to hit an opponent, as he takes cover.